Re: [OCLUG-Tech] FYI: Phone Scam for Windows Support

On 14-08-08 01:06 PM, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:

Any idea how to also get rid of the "Air Duct Cleaning Service" and "Credit
Card Services" liars too?

Well, I always tell them that I just checked and MY DUCKS are clean and swimming in their pond.

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca              Just Beyond the Fringe