Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Computer Hardware Stores

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014, Prof J C Nash (U30A) wrote:

I've been reasonably happy with my purchases and interaction with Canada
Computers, in particular the Rideau Store, though I've also dealt with
Merivale and Kanata branches.

Likewise. I've shopped at the Kanata, Merivale, Rideau and Tenth Line stores (and I don't own a car).

Just be fully aware of their return policies, which may be a little tighter than other retailers. Ask before paying.

Brett