Re: [OCLUG-Tech] RVSP for Linux In The Wild

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] RVSP for Linux In The Wild
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 08:27:30 -0700
Actually, the water in the streams is quite a bit higher than usual.
The river might not be safe.
We will have to evaluate at the time - so don't promise wading to the kids!

Anyone able to give me and two kids a ride?
We live at Bayshore, as many of you know.

All my very best,
Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.