Re: [OCLUG-Tech] RVSP for Linux In The Wild

Hi
I am not new to Ottawa, but I want to register for LITW as well.
One adult, two kids age 9 and 14.

Jacob,

Bring towels and have your kids wear swim suits under their clothes.
Maybe you can wear shorts!

The "river" is very shallow and fun to wade in.
(Extra towels for sitting on, on the way home)

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON