Re: [OCLUG-Tech] RHEL/Centos compatibility for new chipsets

As it turned out Rob, I could continue the 64bit installation.  It
turned out to be the Z87 HDMI Audio that it didn't like.  Since this is
a server and I don't need any audio, let alone HDMI audio, there is no
problem, just extra warnings at boot time.

Cheers,
Steve