Re: [OCLUG-Tech] RHEL/Centos compatibility for new chipsets

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] RHEL/Centos compatibility for new chipsets
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 19:14:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi Steve
Is that a 64bit installer?
I would expect a 32 bit might have trouble, but not sure what would cause such a problem.
How far did you get in the install?
Might one of your previous choices have caused the problem?

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON

Hi guys.  Maybe someone can help point me to a web page/utility that