[OCLUG-Tech] Next OCLUG meeting and EUFI

Having seen the thread on EUFI and been through that with Ubuntu on my
ThinkPad with Alex Pilon.
My suggestion would be to have a round table discussion on the subject as
it seems to me this boot system is in its very early stages of folks trying
to understand it.

Eric Brackenbury
PS:
In the end Alex and I finished up going back to a Legacy install as it was
total PITA for me :-(

--
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/therecycledteenager

*β€œIt is possible to escape death by perching on your enemy's eyelashes; it
means you are so close that he cannot see you.” – Ninja Kawakami*