Re: [OCLUG-Tech] install centos 6.5 on USB

On 30/12/2013 12:00 PM, linux-request [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca wrote:
i'm
given a choice of where the install image is, so i select "NFS
directory", at which point i see simply "Waiting for NetworkManager to
configure wlan0" ... and ... "There was an error configuring your
network interface."
I used HTTP not NFS though that should not make a difference here.

Why not do a livecd so you need not worry about installing on top of windows? (I did not try this)
 https://projects.centos.org/trac/livecd/wiki/ImageFlash

In my case, Cobbler did the trick (though I was not installing on a UEFI machine).
 https://www.google.ca/search?q=cobbler+uefi
cheers -- Rick