Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Issue with update manager

The problem came back, so I tried the cleanup again and no joy. Then a little while later things cleared, then the problem returned. So it looks like something intermittent. One posting suggested that there might be a timing problem with update manager not waiting long enough for response. Anyone any ideas about that. If I manually try to fetch the file that is listed as failing I can get it OK. If it is a timing glitch, that would explain the diversity of "fixes", which likely just get lucky.

JN