[OCLUG-Tech] Stupid question?

I keep a shell script called 'ed' in my project directories.  All it does
is open gvim, paged, with the most edited files in that project section.

Vim rules btw.

:)

But when I click on ed, in nautilus, it always asks if I want to edit the
file or run it.

I always want to run it, and I wish it would stop asking.  'ed' is one of
the files that is opened, and if I want to edit 'ed', I'll do it after I
run it.

I could make it a python script, but that seems like a backwards way to do
it.

Anyone know of a way to set up a bash shell script in nautilus so it just
runs?

BTW, I have a nautilus extension enabled that also opens a terminal in a
split window that follows the directory changes.  Really handy.  I can type
./ed in the terminal and it just runs, but it's quicker to click on it if
it weren't for the extra step.

--
*"Anything created must necessarily be inferior to the essence of the
creator."

*