[OCLUG-Tech] anyone want stuff from circuitco or beagleboardtoys?

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] anyone want stuff from circuitco or beagleboardtoys?
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 03:57:25 -0700 (PDT)
  i am currently in the US for the rest of the week and am about to
put in an order to circuitco who also do business as beagleboardtoys,
so anything from either site represents a single order, which is
convenient.

  so:

http://circuitco.com/wordpress/beagleboard/
http://beagleboardtoys.com/

this is fairly short notice, i need your order by first thing tuesday
morning and, once i get back to town, we'll find a way to connect. i'm
already going to be ordering stuff for myself, so it's no big deal to
add more to the order.

  if you want anything, let me know, your price will simply be my
cost and i'll cover the shipping.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca