[OCLUG-Tech] Local Non-Profit Calling For Board Members

Dear OCLUG,

If you feel it is appropriate, please forward this call for Board Members to your members.

The Ottawa Chapter of Computers For Communities is a locally operated not for profit community organization striving to bridge the digital divide in the National Capital Region. We provide refurbished computers, hands-on experiential education, Internet ready computers and job skills training in exchange for community service.

Computers For Communities advocates the use of affordable, reliable and accessible technology solutions including mature Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) in order to help.

Computers for Communities is looking for a diverse team of board members to lead a diverse team of volunteers and set the future direction of the organization.

We are looking to fill the following positions:

/ Director of Information Technology and Management
/ Director of Administration
/ Director of Communications
/ Director of Partnerships
/ Director of Volunteers

You can learn more about all volunteer positions, including the Director positions through the Volunteer Ottawa website here:

http://www.volunteerottawa.ca/vo-clean/index.php?/eng/i_want_to_volunteer/community_organizations&startwith=C&agencyId=867

Please apply online.

We look forward to answering any questions you may have.

--

Dave Sampson

Executive Director
Computers for Communities, Canada

Tel: 1-613-800-3082
E-mail: computers.communities_at_gmail.com

Website: http://computersforcommunities.ca/
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/computersforcommunities
Twitter: http://twitter.com/comp4comm