Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Apache2/php/suexec issues

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Apache2/php/suexec issues
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 10:21:53 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for that update, Jeff.
I expect it's just a newness in Apache that I didn't know about, or a feature I never needed.

If correct, you should be able to set it in the virtual host config files.

I could look at your config files during the breakout time.

Anyone else interested in Apache configs?
We could have a separate breakout group, or this could be the group for sysadmins.

Rob