Re: [OCLUG-Tech] multiboot liveCD isos on external HDD

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] multiboot liveCD isos on external HDD
  • From: "Prof J C Nash (U30A)" <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:53:52 -0400
This looked interesting, but when I tried it, my stick booted to grub-rescue. Tried twice, also with USB HDD, which simply booted the native OS on the machine.

If someone wants to spend an hour or so playing, I'll offer coffee.
Multisystem seems so far the best, but live-fat-stick does offer a potential model and script.

JN