[OCLUG-Tech] Used laptop

Hi,

My neighbour, who some of you have met, has been using a 10-year old laptop of mine that works not too badly, but is getting a bit slow with Ubuntu 12.04. She is interested in upgrading. I said I'd ask on list if anyone has something they are planning to recycle for reasonable $ that would be a bit faster.

14" or bigger screen, will run Ubuntu without lots of tweaking, and, of course, reliable.

All I have are too small or have reliability issues (or still in use!)

Cheers, JN