Re: [OCLUG-Tech] BIOS issue on EEE 1005HA

I just replaced a flaky display cable in my wife's seashell ASUS; that procedure requires even more disassembly. It's a Chinese puzzle box for sure, but YouTube videos are the key to the puzzle.

Really it just needs a few jewelers' tools, some magnets to keep track of sets of screws, and a very calm frame of mind.