Re: [OCLUG-Tech] BIOS issue on EEE 1005HA

Thanks. Should have thought of that, since I've done it on desktops. I've never had to do it for a laptop, and thought they used the main battery for keeping clock. My bad.

Unfortunately, search on web for "how to", shows are really unpleasant procedure. Practically have to recast the case to change the battery, and on this model, seems to be a common problem once I found the right search terms. Nevertheless, will give it a go.

Cheers, JN