Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Use of libreoffice to do high school work

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Use of libreoffice to do high school work
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 13:56:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Rob,
Lots of schools/teachers tell their kids to buy one of these school t-shirts for Gym.
Not quite equivalent, but not hundreds of dollars, either.
Some tell their kids to buy specific calculators, or one of two - or at least did when I was in University.

Many tell their kids to buy a specific textbook, which for a University
class may cost more than the student version of MS Office.

Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON