Re: [OCLUG-Tech] help switching over to Linux

Does anyone have good suggestions for spell check for LibreOffice? I know there are spell
checkers that work with it. Because I write stuff with multiple languages (including
"stats"), I find spell check a nuisance, so am not in a position to answer.

Dale's experience is one we want to duplicate with others -- a core OCLUG objective.

Best, JN