Re: [OCLUG-Tech] help switching over to Linux

Looks like we have several folk interested. And we've already got an old hard drive to
allow for an install without having to mess with repartitioning Dale's. There are also
several offers of liveCDs.

So it is now a matter of logistics. This week for me may be awkward, but sometime in
next 10 days should work out.

JN