Re: [OCLUG-Tech] help switching over to Linux

On 12-07-15 02:10 PM, Dale Bennett wrote:

i read that i might be able to get a dvd mailed to me with the Linux
operating system on it so i can then put it on my computer.

i would burn my own but i can not afford to buy the writable dvds. plus its
way over my head how to load the OS to my computer just from online with
out a dvd.

What sort of Computer are you using now? Are you using any "special" software as Linux uses different application programs

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca              Just Beyond the Fringe