[OCLUG-Tech] any private drupal experts out there want some work?

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] any private drupal experts out there want some work?
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 09:52:58 -0500 (EST)
  i'm about to start revamping my current web site and rather than
hack on my own, i'm willing to outsource the work to someone with an
adequate background.

  unsurprisingly, it's to spiff up my current crashcourse.ca site and,
ideally, i'd like to sit down with someone at, say, the code factory
downtown (or wherever) so i can watch the upgrades and improvements
going in and learn a lot of it myself.  that way, i can handle any
simple tweaks myself from that point on, but i'd still want occasional
access to the expert for trickier stuff as it arises.

  i know there is a local drupal group and drupal consulting
companies, but i figured i'd ask here first to give any linux folks
first crack at earning a few bucks.

  if you're interested, or know someone who would be good for this,
let me know.  thanks.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca