Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Fw: [ORE_bits] Intro to 3D printing

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca> wrote:
[deletia]
> In a followup message from Andrew, mentioning that he will only be able to print small things this time,
>
> i.e. no motorcycle for Darcy :-):
> "I'll only have my Thing-O-Matic with me for this one.  I should have my
> Replicator in time for my Intro to OpenSCAD workshop in April though."

I should have mentioned that the Replicator I'm referring to is this
one: http://www.makerbot.com/docs/replicator/

...but it's more fun if I let people jump to their own conclusions. ;-)

Andrew.

--
If you don't know what to do, do something.

Eye:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/aplumb/