[OCLUG-Tech] Fw: [ORE_bits] Intro to 3D printing

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Fw: [ORE_bits] Intro to 3D printing
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:44:12 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded Message -----

In a followup message from Andrew, mentioning that he will only be able to print small things this time,

i.e. no motorcycle for Darcy :-):
"I'll only have my Thing-O-Matic with me for this one.  I should have my
Replicator in time for my Intro to OpenSCAD workshop in April though."

--

Rob Echlin, B. Eng.
613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ON