[OCLUG-Tech] OCLUG Invite to Free Qt Seminar Nov. 10

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] OCLUG Invite to Free Qt Seminar Nov. 10
  • From: Lynn Gray <lgray [ at ] ics [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:03:12 -0400
Hello,

I would like to invite all of the members of the OCLUG to an all-day Qt QuickStart seminar on November 10th.

Topics will include:

-Accelerating Your Software Development Process with Qt
-What's New in Qt 4.8 and What's coming in Qt 5
-HTML and Qt - Combining the Best of Both Worlds
-UX Design for Engineers - Learning to Think Like an End-user

The seminar is free, but registration is required. I hope your group has some interest!

For more information: http://www.ics.com/learning/seminars/

We hope to see you there!

Best,
Lynn