Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OT: volunteer with spare PCIe slot

On 10/18/11 12:58, C.T. Paterson wrote:
Did you get any takers?  I've yet to switch out my old analog tuner
card for a digital, and I was wondering how well a Hauppauge 1250
might work with my mythTV (whether it would "just work").

I've got a PCIe x16 slot.  If it crashes we know; if it works, I'd
like to try hooking my antenna up to it and seeing if a quick menu
config will yield compatibility.  I'm not going to make you sit there
while I hunt drivers.  I just want to gauge the effort.