[OCLUG-Tech] Fwd: Your message to Linux awaits moderator approval

Begin forwarded message:

> From: linux-bounces [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
> Date: 18 October, 2011 8:40:02 PM EDT
> To: red [ dot ] line [ at ] rogers [ dot ] com
> Subject: Your message to Linux awaits moderator approval
>

> Your mail to 'Linux' with the subject
>
>    RISCy Raspberry and the ARM Revolution: Part Deux

> The reason it is being held:
>
>    Post by non-member to a members-only list
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:
>
>    http://oclug.on.ca/mailman/confirm/linux/81a823d5d709488886b9fda4c4f5b2faa4236179

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this message? I'm subscribed, I've posted within the rules and framework of the list, and I haven't been disciplined in any manner that I've been made aware of. Hiccup, perhaps?

PS: it was never my intention that this message hit the mailing list. The OCLUG contact page does not link to a moderator (a shortcoming identified recently by a third party and sponsor, I believe).

Moderator, if you intercept this email, please pull it offline. Regrets about wasted cycles to any others that might read it.