Re: [OCLUG-Tech] CarletonU VPN?

On 04/10/11 04:42 PM, Michael Walma wrote:

My wife needs access applications through the Carleton University VPN.
The documentation I've seen suggests that one would use a Cisco VPN

Thanks Singer, I did exactly this and it worked just fine.

This VPN question gets asked every other year. Could you do a quick write up of what you did and add it to oclug wiki? I am guessing that most important bit is how to get the PCF file and any Carleton specific stuff.

--
sg