Re: [OCLUG-Tech] CarletonU VPN?

On 10/04/2011 11:05 AM, Singer X.J. Wang wrote:
My experience is that it works for 95% of Cisco VPN client does. IANACS (I Am Not A Carelton Student), but the last university I was at also said the same time. What it meant for us is that the PCF File (which contain the VPN information) has been bundled with the client for you. Just get the PCF file and import it into vpnc.

Singer