Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Server configuration problem

THANK YOU!  I thought the error_reporting was on, but it was being
overridden by a local file setting.

Looks like we had a hacker trying to get a backdoor going by prepending to
all php files a call to openvpn2/configure, which was not in the php path,
so all the files broke.

Now just have to deal with all the other issues the hacker created!

Marti