[OCLUG-Tech] Possible support?

Hi there,
I have been searching in hopes of finding an individual or company that could possibly help us.
The situation is that my brother in law passed away suddenly on Monday morning.  He is a web developer with Pensivo and used only the Linux system at home.  His laptop is password protected which we can't access, and it contains all of his contacts as well as other vital information that my sister needs to obtain.  Do you know of a way we can access this information?
Thank you so much in advance for any assistance or suggestions that you could possibly offer.
Sincerely,
Wendy Patton
dwpatton [ at ] rogers [ dot ] com
613-271-9049