Re: [OCLUG-Tech] nice feature in "#!" not seemingly in Ubuntu or ....

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] nice feature in "#!" not seemingly in Ubuntu or ....
  • From: "Prof. John C Nash" <nashjc [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:22:11 -0400
I did install Thunar in Ubuntu, but it behaves differently there. I also tried some of the
thunar add-ons that were in the repository, but these did not seem to change things.
However, I admit I did not delve. I did note that in Ubuntu, an attempt to unmount drive
gave an error msg "Cannot open /media/.hal-mtab"

So there is possibly hope that some relatively minor patch will allow this.

Best,

JN