[OCLUG-Tech] Linux screenphone MeeGo

I was wondering if anyone on this list has tried a mobile device with MeeGo.  Any screen phones or tablets that can be recommended?

I would like to here how this effort has gone, because it is another consortium for development of Linux mobile.  I originally read of MeeGo in Linux Journal and hear there was a slight fall-out with one of the cell phone vendors who was working on MeeGo before Android was widely known to the Canadian public.

- AF

"First came the void of the dark matter cluster; Ever contracting, consuming and invisible: then came the intelligence Publication, an explosive revelation, ever bright, instructive on most everything you see.  The fractal divergence was a lead time ahead, and was the only way to stop the deep fracture.  Fear of the silence was naïve, by those who could not believe.  No it was not Chaos but by choice."