[OCLUG-Tech] Seeing ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions from 'doze ...

As with many, at work I have to use 'doze.

(... though I do have a dual boot second machine (linux/xp) which I
can often run with linux ...)

I have occasionally tried to locate an add-on (or whatever one calls
such in the m$ realm) which allows 'doze to see ext3/ext4 linux
partitions/filesystems.  I have found one or two, but they appear to
be old and incapable of seeing all the linux partitions on the hard
drive. (some are in logical partitions...)

Has anyone any advice on what to use?

(aside from the obvious -- why use windows anyway? ...)

Thanks,
Howard Campbell