[OCLUG-Tech] FW: Presentation proposal: Building Sandboxes in my Basement

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] FW: Presentation proposal: Building Sandboxes in my Basement
  • From: "G L Quesnel" <gquesnel [ at ] magma [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 16:42:34 -0400
Hi,

I just checked the schedule and it looks like the presentations have not
been picked yet for June.

I sent this to the oclug-board last week and still have not heard back.
Would the OCLUG would be interested in this.

Perhaps I didn't send it to the right place .?

I would appreciate getting an indication either way as soon as possible.

Thank you.