Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Distro Recommendations

On 11-05-10 10:43 AM, Tim Inkpen wrote:
Unless I'm missing something, Mint does not come with the version of Perl that you are looking for, at least according to this matrix:
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=mint

No distro I know of comes with Perl 5.12. I'll have to load it myself. The problem is that some distros insists that only their version is compatible. In that case, I can setup a sandbox for my version but I would like to upgrade the system Perl.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.