Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Slow DSL

On 11-04-28 03:21 PM, Prof. John C Nash wrote:
Is it possible to check speed using a live CD or live USB of a different kernel, since
that seems to be a concern?

Not any more. Since the wind has picked up both the DSL and the POTS have gone flaky. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Almost certainly it's the lead-in cable. Which also means it's Bell's problem and I don't have to pay (any more) for it.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.