[OCLUG-Tech] Congratulations Ottawa IPv6 Summit organizers and speakers!

I'd like to extend my fullest congratulations to all the organizers and speakers of the Ottawa IPv6 Summit today! I thought it was very successful. I'm really glad to see technical conferences like this organized in Ottawa.

A lot could go wrong, especially in a first conference like this. But there were very few minor glitches and even those all seemed to be handled really well.

* The speakers were interesting and well-prepared
* their presentations were audible and clearly visible (if a little bit
  truncated at times on the screen)
* there was seating for all who wanted it
* the lunch was ample, delicious, and healthy
* the coffee, cold drinks, and breakfast goodies were generously supplied
* there was wireless ipv6 connectivity (except I forgot my wifi card and
  couldn't actually try it myself )
* the ipv6 coffee mug saved me from using disposable cups today
* the location was convenient, and the rooms were easy to get to * a good discussion was had about NAT ;-)

(For those who didn't attend, the conference was sold out.)

Bravo - a job well done. Thanks!

Brett