[OCLUG-Tech] (no subject)

I'm looking for a piece of software for the condo I live in it purpose is
for the board to track all work orders/complaints relating to the condo
corp.  An important component of this software is that the tickets/work
orders/complaints should be visible to the owners and rents. The owners and rents should not be able to edit anything, just submit.

The rational for this is that the Condo Board and owners/renters have not been happy with these issues have been taken care of by the management company.

So if you have any suggestion please let me know.

=====
bruce
faintfuzzies.ca