Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Ticket System

If you don't want to be hand-holding for 26 hours a day, you'll need to wrap whatever you
use in a VERY VERY user-friendly front end. My experience of most of the ticket systems is
that they are designed by and for geeks, who are a minority of the population. That's OK
for source code tracking etc., but not for plumbing leaks in condos of 86-year olds.

On the other hand, I rejigged my homework submission system for our condo parking
allocation, and the seniors took off and ran with it. But the design was absolutely
vicious in removing EVERY unneeded element on the screen and minimizing clutter.

JN