[OCLUG-Tech] Linux help

Hello, wasn't sure if I should post to your mailing list or not - you say on your site that the 'announce' list has of been active since 2009.

I am looking for Linux, specifically freenas, support. Obviously I will pay. I have a freenas install on a usb ztick that will not boot up. It was working fine, but I enabled upnp support and now I can't get to the boot menu. Was wondering if someone could either do a data recovery on the disks, or try and get it to boot again. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Lee Christensen
613.355.2874

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 01Dx4uEx3) is spam:
Spam:        https://antispam.roaringpenguin.com/canit/b.php?i=01Dx4uEx3&m=c4dc951354f6&t=20101119&c=s
Not spam:    https://antispam.roaringpenguin.com/canit/b.php?i=01Dx4uEx3&m=c4dc951354f6&t=20101119&c=n
Forget vote: https://antispam.roaringpenguin.com/canit/b.php?i=01Dx4uEx3&m=c4dc951354f6&t=20101119&c=f
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS