Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Fwd: Linutop OS4.0 is available!

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Fwd: Linutop OS4.0 is available!
  • From: "Jean-Francois Messier" <jf [ at ] messier [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 07:48:38 -0700
I looked at it quickly, when I received the email (which was flagged as
SPAM). Looks fine, but they are not clear on what is demo and what you
need to pay for, or what is proprietary and what is not. Clearly, it
uses Linux as the base to run everything, but they still ask for money,
in a way that tells me you are otherwise limited.

Not so sure. I think there may be clearner alternatives. I just don't
have much time to look at it now.

Moi, je suis Linux,
Et Windows 7, c'était pas mon idée !.......
JF