[OCLUG-Tech] Migration of Tux to new hardware

After consultation and discussion, the Board has codified the migration plan that is now
on the (existing) Tux wiki at
    http://devel.oclug.on.ca/wiki/MigrationPlan

For members, the main effect will be that we are implementing an Acceptable Use Policy
once the new system is running. This will give us an opportunity to ensure our membership
list is up to date as required by our Bylaws and to prune some of the extraneous files and
directories that were set up by people no longer participating in OCLUG.

John Nash,
on behalf of OCLUG Board

message navigation