Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Suggestions for stable hosting providers

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Suggestions for stable hosting providers
  • From: Glenn Henshaw <thraxisp4 [ at ] mac [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 13:22:53 -0400
  As far as I know, anything hosted in the US is subject to DHS search. The reasons for the search can be vague.

  I have used two hosted services in the past:

IWeb - offices and data centre in Montreal. The services cover most of what you list below.

Zazeen - offices and data centre in Toronto. Their primary systems are VM slices, although I believe you can get full machines.

   ... Glenn