Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Fwd: Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Fwd: Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
  • From: "Brenda J. Butler" <bjb [ at ] linuxbutler [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:48:06 -0400
For the email address, I suggest an alias on tux that expands both to
sysadmin (a mailman list) and a real person or three.  Maybe Lisa, me
and anyone else who might be interested.

The reason being that if mailman breaks, the real people will get the
message personally.  I don't mind getting the message twice.
Presumably there won't be too many of them.

bjb