[OCLUG-Tech] BELL HOSTILITY

Yesterday I discovered that I can now no longer download my e-mails. When I contacted Bell for an explanation, I was told that this had been introduced to force people to use Outlook Express and NO OTHER E-MAIL PACKAGE. This smells like dictatorship to me and I wish to complain to some independent party to see if this is allowable under Canadian law. Does anyone know whom I should contact respecting this infringement of my rights? Also, can anyone recommend a different ISP, one which will NOT interfere with or block my e-mails?
Thanks,
C. Pensom
PS It also means that I cannot, now : (1) archive any e-mails for my records and (2) see attachments.