[OCLUG-Tech] Visiting Ottawa next week

Hello all,

My name is Michael Dexter and I am the Program Director for Linux Fund,
a nonprofit organization that has been raising money for open source
since 1999. I will be in Ottawa next week attending BSDCan at the
University.

Are there any Linux meetings taking place next week? Might anyone want
to meet to discuss the Canadian Linux and open source community?

One of my motivations is very simple: we are re-launching the Linux Fund
Canada credit card next week and the better I understand the community,
the better we can provide support to it.

Warm regards,

Michael Dexter

Linux Fund Program Director