Re: [OCLUG-Tech] persistent live usb

I don't know.  If there are live images for the platform, and if the
platform supports grub, then I don't see a technical reason why it
couldn't.  Whether anyone has done the work to put it together is
another question.

Your best bet would likely be to check out the debian live project,
http://live.debian.net/, as I would guess that debian would support the
most platforms.  It doesn't appear to be as pointy-clicky as Kubuntu though.

I provide this info in an effort to be helpful, but I'm getting in over
my head here.  I do not claim to be an expert, just someone who had a
good experience with Kubuntu and has done the first order of research.

Michael