Re: [OCLUG-Tech] persistent live usb

And I should have added that it is pretty easy: download an ISO image
and use an existing Kubuntu installation and usb-creator to make the
live usb.  Usb-creator provides an option to allocate space for persistence.

When the drive on my lap top died, I got by with just the stick for
several weeks.

Michael