Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Difficulty using Rogers Yahoo! WebMail with 3.5.x versions of Firefox

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Difficulty using Rogers Yahoo! WebMail with 3.5.x versions of Firefox
  • From: Bruce Miller <subscribe [ at ] brmiller [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:40:09 -0800 (PST)
Brett,
Thank you very much for the thoughtful and supportive reply. I will certainly take a look at the dslreports.com forum before I take this further.

Bruce
 --
Bruce Miller, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
bruce [ at ] brmiller [ dot ] ca; (613) 745-1151

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned to walk forward.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt